Everybody who owns a home wants their comfort spaces to reflect their vibes and personality.
Interior decorating is all about optimizing the spaces in your homes, adding some vibes to them, and creating a beautiful area.
Why do we need a good interior design for our homes?
- It fits in according to our lifestyle – This means that the interiors of our homes are done according to our needs and daily habits. For example, someone may need an office space in their living rooms, while someone might need a separate zone from the living room to spend their spare time with books if they are avid readers.
- Adds on to the aesthetic quality of our lives – Aesthetic sense is concerned with beauty and appearance. Everyone has their unique sense of aesthetic, which is incorporated into their houses through good interior design. It also helps in adding to the uniqueness and purpose of every room.
- Improves space efficiency and functionality – Space and functionality are the key factors of interior designing. A large house, if poorly designed, will lack space and practical functionality, while a tiny home with perfect planning will have everything fit in perfectly with extra space left.
- Reduces cost of maintenance – Every house needs regular maintenance to ensure the beauty lasts long. With good design, the chances of damage are reduced significantly, and also, it’s easy to maintain them.
- Creates a good mood– The color scheme of your house plays an important role in affecting the mood, and also with proper design, there is always enough breeze and light which will make you feel comfortable and prevent any suffocation.
- Creates a positive impact on first impressions- A well-decorated house always catches the eyes of the visitors and creates a striking first impression. They get the vibe reflected from your house, and they also get a glimpse of your personality as there’s much personal touch in your home and designs.
- The budget involved in interior designing – You can decorate your house on your own with some proper research to know what goes well with the elements of your house and the lighting of your house. But often, intending to save money, we avoid hiring professionals, which costs us time for planning adequately and money because we lack efficient planning. A good interior designer would help you save money by choosing the best affordable options and keeping you from costly renovations or remodeling.
While decorating your house, walls are also necessary. There are various decorative pieces that you can use, but the most common ones are photo frames, posters, art canvases, photo collage canvas, canvas print collage, and similar items. These are affordable and give a beautiful sense of aesthetic to your walls.
If you are considering canvas prints, here are some ideas that you can consider-
- Small canvas prints – The canvas prints between the size range of 8″ x8″ to 18″ x24″ are considered small format canvas prints. The smaller ranges are displayed on shelves or in small areas in the walls, kitchens, bedrooms. Additionally, where there is ample space in the wall, you can fill it up by creating collage canvas prints. Their colors pop out without being too large in the small areas; visitors’ eyes and uniqueness fill up the larger spaces.
- Large Format canvas prints – As the name suggests, they are just larger versions of canvas prints ranging around the sizes of 40″ x40″. They are statement pieces perfect for living rooms, lobbies, entryways, and similar open spaces. The photos can be vibrant images with opposing colors or pictures that add to the wall’s aesthetic colors and even be family photos. Large canvas prints bring photos back to life.
- Single Frame canvas prints– It’s the most common type of decor. Simple yet stunning. They can be designed in any place. They are customizable and come in various shapes and sizes for us to choose from.
Next, we come to photo collage canvases.
Here are some types of photo collage canvases that you can opt for too-
- Gallery wall photo canvas – This fills up the living room with life and personality. It’s classy and also very appealing.
- Split photo canvas – You can use them in bedrooms to fill up the spaces with personal family photos, or they can also be a single image split to form photo collage canvases which gives an artistic effect to walls.
- Panoramic view canvases – These are best for office rooms, conference rooms, and libraries. It’s a single large canvas where you can paint a beautiful panoramic photo of a beautiful place.
- Hexagon canvas collages – If you have an empty wall by your stairway where you want to add some life, it can be challenging to find a perfect fit for that space because of its weird shape and location. Therefore, a hexagon canvas collage is the best option you can go for. It’s very bold and creative and keeps the theme of your home intact.
- Pop art canvas collages – Ditch the typical scenic collages for your bathroom and go for something vibrant and colorful. Usually, bathroom walls are muted, so pop arts are the best way to express your dynamic personality.
Apart from these, there are collage photo prints where you can print polaroid snaps of your favorite memories and even some from Pinterest and create your collage with those photos in your corner and add some fairy lights over it. If you are a good painter, you can also paint in small mini-canvases and create your own vibe by making a canvas collage.
The options mentioned above are the most affordable range of styling your walls and adding life to your dull, lifeless walls. People usually go for wallpapers for styling walls, and you can stand out with these canvas prints, handmade canvases, photo collage canvases. We hope these tips will help you beautify your home and convert your home into a cozy space.