The rising cost of healthcare-related services in the country has made it difficult for the common man to have access to good healthcare. Not having access to tertiary healthcare has also led to many premature deaths across the country. Furthermore, the Covid-19 pandemic has forced us to always have a safety net when it comes to our health. The Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card is the perfect solution to dealing with healthcare-related expenses.
The card comes with a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh that can be used to avail treatment at the best hospitals in the country. It also covers the costs of diagnostic procedures and pharmaceutical purchases. Moreover, with the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card, you or your family member can undergo the best treatment and recover from ailments promptly. The health card allows you to repay the cost of your medical expenses in affordable EMIs.
With all these benefits and more, applying for the Health EMI Network Card should be everyone’s priority to be assured of a secured future. Read on to know more about the card, its application process and how to download it.
How to apply for the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card?
There are two ways to apply for the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card. For the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cardholders, the process is easy and can be completed online. Following are the steps one must follow:
- Go to the official Bajaj Finserv website and click on ‘Get It Now’ to start the application process.
- Enter the mobile number that is originally registered with Bajaj Finserv. You will receive an OTP to verify the number.
- Check the pre-approved offer available to you.
- Pay a one-time joining fee of Rs. 589 along with an instant activation fee of Rs. 118. The payment at the time of application amounts to Rs. 707, including taxes.
- Your Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card will be instantly activated and you will be able to view it on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App. You can download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
Know More About Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
For all the new Bajaj Finserv customers who do not have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, the application process has to be completed in person. Also, check the list of Bajaj Finserv healthcare partners on the website and visit any one of their branches. Easily apply for a health card there.
Apply for the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card while availing of services at any of the Bajaj Finserv partner institutions. This includes healthcare centers, diagnostic centers and pharmacies. There are over 5,500 partner stores across the country; some of these include VLCC, Dr. Batra’s Clinic, Manipal Hospitals, Ruby Hall Clinic and Apollo Hospitals, among others.
If you do not have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and want to get a health card online, you will first have to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. In order to be eligible to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you need to be between the ages of 23 and 60 years. Additionally, you should also have a stable and regular source of income.
Steps to Apply For EMI Network Health Card
- Visit the official website and enter your phone number. After entering the OTP and a few basic details, you will be able to check your pre-approved limit.
- Verify your KYC either through CKYC or OKYC. OKYC or Offline e-KYC requires you to submit and verify your Aadhaar number online through an XML file or a QR code. CKYC or Central KYC is a government initiative. CKYC stores your KYC records safely and allows financial institutions to access them easily.
- Pay the joining fee and get instant access to your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Once you have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can apply for health card by following the above-mentioned process.
How to download the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card?
Health card download is as easy as applying for it. Once you pay the joining fee, you can simply view your Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App. You can access the card at different healthcare centers and pharmacies across the country through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App.
Now that you know how to apply for the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card, apply for it today and ensure hassle-free treatment at the best hospitals for your family. Health care covers a wide range of medical expenses which include general surgeries, cardiac surgeries, orthopedic treatments, oncology treatments, and more. It also covers the cost of hearing aids and other orthodontic treatments like teeth braces. You can also avail of exclusive offers at partner centres like VLCC and Doc Online. So, apply for health card today.
Read more interesting articles.